We invite you to join in the fun by entering a project to exhibit for this inaugural Singapore Mini Maker Faire!
Singapore Mini Maker Faire: Saturday August 4 & Sunday August 5, 2012 (setup on Friday August 3 afternoon)
Entry Open Date: Tuesday April 17, 2012
Entry Close Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
To participate in the Singapore Mini Maker Faire, please submit an entry that tells us about yourself and your project. This entry should provide a short description of what you make and what you would like to bring to the Singapore Mini Maker Faire, including links to photographs and/or videos of your project. Entries can be from individuals or groups, such as schools, hobby clubs or interest groups. We particularly encourage exhibits that are interactive and that highlight the process of making things.
Here are just some of the topics that we’re looking for:
- Electronics, computers, game systems, robotics and RC vehicles
- Kampung life (kites, bicycles, games, crafts)
- Arts and crafts (paper, textiles, wood, metal, mixed media)
- Green technology and sustainability, urban gardening
- Unconventional musical instruments and stage performances
- Digital fabrication, unusual tools or machines
- Costume making and cosplay
- How to fix things or take them apart (toys, household electronics, etc.)
More details and links to the forms can be found at the Maker page.