An exciting programme awaits participants at SMMF ’14. In addition to the booths and workshops, we are also happy that there are presenters who will share their work with us. There will be (almost) continuous presentations during SMMF 14, right in the sports hall at Senja Cashew CC where stories will be told and lessons shared. Here is a quick summary of the presentation schedule
Register to attend the Singapore Mini Maker Faire 2014Are you joining the biggest Show and tell in Singapore? Join passionate Makers from Arts, Crafts, Science, Technology and Engineering as they share with you what they are best at. Admission to the Singapore Mini Maker Faire is free (Fees may apply to some of the workshops). Register Now!!
AnnouncementPlease note that the Singapore Mini Maker Faire will be closed to the public from 7pm-9pm on 26th July 2014 for the Makers networking session. The last admission to SMMF 14 will be at 6pm.
An event of the
In Partnership with
- RT @hassanul_: @singaporepoly Makers at Singapore Mini Maker Faire #SMMF14 #speye ift.tt/1nIprnJ http://t.co/LvmlNXVNX8 2 hours ago
- @ntt It is really amazing to see all the things on showcase today! #SMMF14 2 hours ago
- RT @ntt: Like every yr I'm amazed by the sheer amount of talent and creativity that exists is Singapore. Thanks to #smmf14 for bringing it … 2 hours ago
- This blinking cardboard dinosaur will welcome you at the front of Senja-Cashew CC! #SMMF14 http://t.co/sRncvnfSRX 4 hours ago
- @shurru It just takes forever isn't it? Have lots of fun! #SMMF14 4 hours ago
Free Digital Copy