An upward of 200 makers will be gathering to showcase their work at the Singapore Mini Maker Faire 2014. These passionate people will be showing and sharing the work that they have developed over months or even years. Here is a quick introduction to the Makers this year, organized loosely by categories.
Making in Art workshop for familiesLearn about Art, Science and tinkering as you make your own drawing machines, Fish bone sculptures, Polymer clay art , Scrap metal art, Paper circuits and more… Find out more!
Block your calendars!March 28: Making Toys and Games
June 13: Making in Light
July 11, 12: Maker Faire Singapore 2015
An event of the
In Partnership with
- Make decorative #Christmas balls with cereal boxes! craftandfun.com/2011/11/pallin… #recycling 2 months ago
- Some fun makes for #Christmas! craftsbyamanda.com/2014/11/christ… #Make 2 months ago
- Is anyone making 3D printed accessories for this Christmas? instructables.com/id/3D-Printed-… 2 months ago
- Heard of free motion #embroidery? ow.ly/DX50n 2 months ago
- Prototyping workshop for volunteers before the maker workshop on "Making Music" ow.ly/DX4RL #makerfaire #DIY 2 months ago
Free Digital Copy