An upward of 200 makers will be gathering to showcase their work at the Singapore Mini Maker Faire 2014. These passionate people will be showing and sharing the work that they have developed over months or even years. Here is a quick introduction to the Makers this year, organized loosely by categories.
From now till Maker Faire 2015Withdrawl symptoms anyone? A number of exciting maker events are in the planning from now till Maker Faire 2015. Details ...
An event of the
In Partnership with
- RT @sl2square: MAKER NITE IS BACK!!! To celebrate this, we're starting with an old favourite - Cardboard Lamps! Give your old... http://… 21 hours ago
- RT @make: Recreating the spooky book with the creepy eyeball from Hocus Pocus. ow.ly/CDcqD 1 week ago
- RT @ScienceFestSG: Maker Mr Ng Pan Yew was at the Singapore Mini Maker Faire this year, did you catch him and his awesome LED... http://t.c… 2 months ago
- Thanks Vincent Kok for sharing your experience at the Singapore Mini Maker Faire! #SMMF14 ow.ly/zUy8Q 2 months ago
- Tan Yi Hao, who was showcasing DIY solar panels at the Singapore Mini Maker Faire, is on the news! Congrats Yi Hao ow.ly/zUyCt 2 months ago
Free Digital Copy